Donate to Citizens for Global Solutions, Minnesota
… your opportunity to invest in strengthening a Minnesota organization that is truly international in orientation, bringing effective solutions to problems that affect every one of us.
CGS-MN has been working in our community since 1947 (originally as World Federalist Association) to:
- Provide nonpartisan, internationally focused education;
- Communicate global concerns to public officials; and
- Develop proposals to create, reform, and strengthen international institutions such as the United Nations
CGS-MN is a 501(c)(3) educational (non-political), non-profit organization; donations are tax-deductible, as allowed by law.
LIMITED-TIME SPECIAL OFFER!!If you donate at least $100 you will receive a personally inscribed complimentary copy of Joe Schwartzberg’s book Transforming the United Nations System: Designs for a Workable World (list price $40).
All CGS-MN Board members are volunteers, and our organization has no overhead costs.
Donations are used for:
- Third Thursday Global Issues Forums site rental
- Expenses and occasional honorarium fees for Forum speakers
- Audio-visual equipment for recording and live-streaming our Forums
- Subsidizing scholarships offered for our Annual Meeting & Dinner
- Printing and mailing costs for our bi-monthly newsletter
- Website design and maintenance
- Publicizing our events, especially youth outreach
- Chapter president’s annual trip to CGS-USA meetings
Additional donations could allow us to expand our programs and impact!